Friday 11 May 2018

Hello Summer | Bella Blvd Island Escape | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share a new layout created using the gorgeous Bella Blvd Island Escape collection!

I started out with a plain white cardstock but decided I wanted to add some mixed media to the background first. I used a yellow distress oxide with some packaging and a stencil with texture paste to add the detail to the background. 

Once the mixed media was dry, I started to choose some papers to layer behind my photo. I also added one of the pretty lace doilies behind my photo.

To pop up some of the flowers, I added some foam tape underneath, I like the dimension and extra interest this gives! The palm tree is a cut file that I cut out on my Cameo and then added it to my page.

The wood veneer 'Hello' forms the beginning of my title and the chipboard 'Summer' word completes my title.
The flair button is from my personal stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you check out the Sassy store for these goodies plus so much more! 


Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Daily Details      Island Escape Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" Icons

  Island Escape Cardstock Die-Cuts Ephemera Shapes, Tabs & Words       Island Escape Cardstock Stickers 6"X12.5" Sticky MixCienna Wood Veneers

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10